South Shore Seventh-day Adventist School
Thank you for choosing South Shore SDA School for your child’s continued academic, spiritual, social, physical and emotional development.
The school’s financial policies, approved by the School Board and the Financial Management Committee, ensure the financial stability of the school and the fair and equal treatment of all account holders. Our success depends on the mutual fulfillment of responsibilities.
As such, South Shore will be collecting tuition and fees through automatically processed payments from a bank account, debit or credit card.
Parents will be required to sign up for an automatic payment plan.
The standard payment plan is developed for ten (10) monthly payments, however, parents may choose to have a monthly, weekly or bi-weekly payment plan. The plan chosen will outline the number and amount of each payment.
Payment plan extensions (11 or 12 months) are available on request. The payment plan can only be extended until June 30 of the payment plan's school year. A plan extension request must be submitted to the school treasurer in writing.
ALL tuition and fees are due on or before the 15th of each month, beginning in July and ending in April.
An offer of enrolment will be rescinded if the first month’s tuition is not paid in full by July 15th.
If a family wishes to request an exemption to the automatic payment plan, the following requirements must be met.
- No outstanding or past due balances with the school.
- No history of payment delinquency with the school.
- If approved, payment must be received by the school on the 15th of each month
- If approved and the account becomes delinquent, the exemption will be revoked and an automatic payment plan will be required.
- If approved, an appointment must be made to complete the manual payment plan with the school treasurer. This request is required every year.
The school reserves the right to withhold certain services if financial obligations are not met.